Sunday 1 June 2014

Mornings

07:47 Posted by Unknown , , , , , No comments
Overall, last night I had maybe 2 hours sleep maximum. Eventually, my brain just decided the manic waking was to stop and just stayed awake at around 3:30am and it has remained like that to now. Being very scared of the dark and in need of a wee quite badly, I was confined to roughly an hour of discomfort before I convinced myself to get up and do stuff eg: reading, writing, go to the toilet etc and I decided to go and post a letter at around 6:30am which involved walking in the beauty that is this morning.

The point of this is: I stopped off at the park on the way back and realised, I have never been up that early and gone outside as far as I can remember and it was truly beautiful. It was a new perspective of the world and it was sort of what I needed. I was able to clear my head, calm down and think. As a lie-in lover, it was something that I wouldn't usually expose myself to and possibly won't do again in a long time.

So, I guess what I'm trying to say is try something new, it helps.

Follow me on Twitter! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment