Sunday 9 June 2013

Maintenance...

20:26 Posted by Unknown No comments
Wow... I have noticed a boom in traffic over the past day or so and I would like to say thank you to people for looking at my blog. I have just hit 10,000 page views which may not seem like a lot to you but is a lot to me.

I would just like to remind people that I do this completely for fun, there is no money making ploy in this blog  it is just me writing about the things I love. I am 16 and am just finishing my GCSEs and have an interest in music and media which is why I started up the blog - to make myself more aware of the industry and make people more aware of me. I will be carrying on with these subjects as A-Levels next year.

I really do appreciate people looking, whether that is just a one off or a reoccurring thing and I would also really appreciated the odd comment or share. Your feedback is always welcome (good or bad) as I really do want to improve my writing and knowledge of music and media as a whole. Although I try and post as much as possible, it is difficult because I am still at school and I'm trying to do that to my best ability at the same time but as long as you keep looking, I'll keep posting!

Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/thelecmangoclub


0 comments:

Post a Comment